What is Consignment?
Consignment is a method to sell where the seller is still the owner of the record or collection but uses our platform to sell. If the product is sold the seller pays a fee to RareProgPsych and all the remaining profit will go to the seller.
This selling method can be perfect for selling very rare individual vinyl records or collections.
Six steps to a successful and safe consignment.
- If you want to sell through consignment we prefer you to make an appointment with us. We provide a meeting in person or a digital meeting to discuss the records you want to sell through consignment. We discuss the fee, price for the records, other important details and make a contract. Every consignment is unique and therefore we make a new contract for every single consignment.
- It is possible to keep the records with you, but for fast selling we prefer that you to send the record(s) to us.
- We need photos of the sleeve, vinyl, inner and inserts (when available). These photos must meet our conditions. We provide you our conditions when you sell through consignment and keep the records with you.
- We collect all the important record information such as condition, matrices, stampers, band information, and other important or cool stuff to support a smooth sell.
- We place the record for sale in our webshop and push the record on social media (Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest). We will also directly contact our relations around the globe to find out if someone is looking for your record.
- When a sale is made, the record will be shipped under our conditions. We inform you about shipping when you keep the record with you during consignment. RareProgPsych collects the money and will transfer it within 2 working days to the seller. The consignment fee will be withheld before paying the seller.
If you want to learn more about our consignment options? Please Contact us